Melted Icing

Last night I finished teaching my first Course 2 at Michaels. I wish I had pictures for you of my students' cakes. They were phenomenal. I tell you...these people are probably better than I am. At any rate, I find I actually kind of look forward to teaching this class of people. I'm not sure who is more excited about starting Course 3 next week- me or them. ;)

Here's a picture of the cake that I worked on during last night's class. The students have pretty much the entire two hours to work on their cakes, so I figured I should probably take one to work on too (lest I babble on and on and bore them to tears). :) The only problem was I spaced when I was mixing the icing and made it too thin. Then when I was working with the icing, my hand warmed it through the bag...making it even thinner. Alas...the cake turned out OK, and you kind of get the idea of what they were doing last night.


Comments

Popular Posts