I guess I deserved it.

Over the past couple of days I have been working hard to make weight loss goals and figuring out just how I can achieve them...none of my clothes fit, and I'm guessing there's some sort of limit on how long you can wear maternity clothes.

Well, I have been working on Blake's birthday cake today. This means there are tons of sweets around. I have been doing so well, though, not touching them, committed to eating healthier and blah, blah, blah...

Enter Blake. He has decided to push just about every button I have this afternoon. I got sick of it stressing me out, and reached for a spoon filled with buttercream frosting. I stuck it in my mouth, feeling victorious that my once-sweet Blake could be misbehaving, but I STILL HAVE MY SUGAR!!!

The spoon did not stay in my mouth for long.

I had forgotten that that spoon was the spoon I had used to scoop shortening.



Sigh...lesson learned. Is it time for Nate to come home yet?


Comments

Popular Posts