My Poor Mixer :(

Well, today's the day. I return to teaching at Michaels tonight. I'm kind of looking forward to being "Teacher Anne" again, but at the same time I'm feeling incredibly guilty and nervous about leaving Camille. I'm sure that she's always going to hold it against me that when Blake was that small I never left him.... (Ok, I'm teasing there...but only a little.)

Maybe the worst part of all of this, though, was the guilt trip that I just received from my mixer. :-/ Admittedly, I haven't been paying it as much attention in the past couple of months. Don't get me wrong- I still use it all the time! I just had to spend some time cleaning it and making it look presentable enough to teach with tonight. So, rather than make it ride in the trunk with all of my other supplies, I think I'll put it in the passenger seat for the ride there... Maybe it will forgive me. :)

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts