Party time!

Hi there,

With daylight savings time, a full morning at church, and then teaching at Michaels, this is the first I've been able to post pics of Blake's party. I connected the camera to the computer, only to realize that I had taken three pictures the entire evening! (I'm hoping a couple of grandpas will share some pics later on...hint, hint, hint...) ;)

Here's what I got...We went with a Curious George/primary colors theme. The cake was supposed to have a George topper, but after a couple of tries, I had to admit defeat. My artistic abilities do not extend to sculpting 3D cartoon animals.



We also received some gifts for Camille from some family friends. Blake was given the privilege of opening them tonight before he went to bed. Nate and I thought this was quite the picture. What you're missing is the real-time video of pink clothing and tissue paper flying everywhere...until finally some blue...and...SCORE! A race car book!


Comments

Popular Posts