Eek! I'm still here! (Well, we're gone, but I'm still online!)

Long time, no post! It's been a busy week this week. Here are some updates- I'll post pics soon!
The kids and I did some gardening. Really, I did the gardening, and Blake filled my watering can with rocks and dirt. We had fun, though! I got some more of my hostas moved from the corner of our lot to the empty beds behind the house. The little plants I started are now on their own outside. I transferred them into some pots for the time being.
I finished up another month of cake classes. This month my students' final cakes were phenomenal. I will be the first to say that it was all them- not their teacher. They took what little I taught with them, and they sprinted with it. (If you're familiar with the Wilton courses- the Course III people showed up with sets of 30+ fondant roses to decorate their final cakes with.) I was so impressed.
Now we're down at my parents' house for my grandma's birthday....which means another cake! More posting to come for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts