Big weekend!

We made it back safely from our trip! Here are some pics:

This is Nate looking sad...he's driving his Impala for the second-to-last time. He had to say goodbye to his last bit of bachelorhood this weekend, as we traded his car in for a van.


We made the trip to my parents' house so that we could attend my grandma's 80th birthday party. Her husband Ralph asked me to bring a sheet cake- how could I turn down another opportunity to bake and decorate?


All that work, and it just lands in the trash... ;)


It seems like all Blake did this weekend was CLIMB. Stairs...chairs...you name it. It probably didn't help that he didn't get a nap on Saturday and that he had enough sugar to last him through the entire summer...


As usual, people were most excited to see "the baby." I was prepared for this. I packed fancy pink outfits, and let me tell you- this girl was all decked out in pink....until she foiled my plan by over-filling her diaper at both my grandma's party on Saturday and at her cousin Jaya's birthday party on Sunday.

So there you have it. We're glad to be home, and I'm working this morning to try to get both kids back into some semblance of a routine... :)

Comments

Popular Posts