My daughter...

A couple of weeks ago we were chatting with our neighbors, and somehow we got on the topic of American Girl dolls. I remember growing up and getting the catalogs in the mail. I would look through them a million times before they got thrown away. Well, I confessed this and found a kindred spirit in my neighbor. She said she still does the same thing (even though her daughter is old enough to be getting married this very weekend).

The kids and I were outside yesterday, and the neighbor lady brought over her newest catalog for me and Camille! Whee!! A lot of the content has changed, but I still enjoyed looking through it- and more importantly- introducing Camille to the dolls. :)



You see, I'm not sure if Nate is 100% aware of this yet, but as soon as Camille asks for one and is old enough to take care of one we're TOTALLY going down to the MOA, marching into that store, and buying her one. :) :) :)


Comments

Nate said…
It's OK. The same applies to Blake and a paintball gun.
Anonymous said…
But you already have your little American Doll. LOVE MOM

Popular Posts