Accessories.

Blake absolutely loved the cape that I made him for Halloween, so I thought I'd try my hand at making a couple of them for the nephews for Christmas.  (Here's a link to the tutorial I used.)  (I also need to give credit to my mom, who, when I called to complain to her about some sewing troubles I was having, suggested using interfacing underneath the lightning bolt.  Brilliant, I tell you.  The woman is brilliant.  The results looked fabulous.)



Some presents are more difficult to give away than others.  I didn't so much see myself using the boys' capes.  But this bag?  Definitely.  I loved every stitch of it.  As with a few of the other projects, I looked through a bunch of tutorials for other types of bags first, and then came up with my own pattern.

Comments

Popular Posts