A graduation quilt.

About sixteen years ago I met a little girl, and it was my great pleasure to babysit for her and her sister for a long time.

It's been amazing to have the privilege to watch these girls grow, and now the first has graduated from high school.

She's going to attend a college whose colors are blue and white, so I took that as the theme for the quilt.  I wanted the quilt to look (and feel) cozy, yet look kind of modern too (this is for a college girl, after all!).

I was so happy with how the quilt turned out.  I hope it keeps her warm and comfy for a long time!  (Pardon the quality of the pictures...they are a mixture of pics from my phone and pics taken with the camera on a dreary day...)

Displaying 20140519_153623.jpg

 Displaying 20140519_153740.jpg



Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts