Works in progress.

I'm wondering whose idea it was to have wedding season, graduation season, and end-of-everything-for-the-year season all at the same time.

And I'm wondering whose idea it was to put off starting any of those gifts so long....  ;)

At any rate, I made some good progress on another WIP today.  A special girl is graduating from high school in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to make her a quilt.  I've had the blocks cut for a few days, but it wasn't until today that I finally came up with a layout that I was happy with.  I'm dying to show pictures, because I tried something new to me...and it worked.  But alas, you're stuck with just a picture of 216 blocks patiently awaiting their date with the sewing machine.


And now I'm realizing that I have two sets of blocks patiently waiting for me.  (The result of trimming all those triangles.)

 

Gulp.

  

Today I'm excited to be linking up with Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday for the first time.  I Love her stuff!

Comments

Jennie said…
The deadlines always all come at once! Good luck getting your quilt finished on time!
Mara said…
That's a big stack, can't wait to see the design you have decided on, good luck in getting it finished in time.

Popular Posts