What's for supper?

Blake asks me this question no fewer than five times in the hour after he gets home from school.

Tonight's answer?

Chicken.  Definitely chicken.

A few days ago I came across a pretty good price on a whole chicken.  Usually I plop these guys in the crock pot, add some yummy smelling stuff (thus earning double wife points), and walk away.

Today I decided to make use of my newly-cleaned oven and take some inspiration from a recipe on Pioneer Woman's blog


And there you have it.  The recipe took me all of five minutes to prepare.  Not done cooking yet, but it's sure looking and smelling yummy.  

(Do you think I get triple the wife points for cleaning my oven AND cooking a whole chicken for supper all in the same day?  I hope so...) ;)


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts