Garden

I'm still tending to my little "garden" on the kitchen table. It seems to be doing ok, but I'm still a little nervous. It always seems like I can always get the plants this far, and then they die a slow, painful death over the following weeks.


The only exception is with morning glories. I don't think that it is possible to kill them. I tried a dwarf variety this year, hoping this kind wouldn't end up overtaking our entire yard (ahem...and my father-in-law's...). These seem to be off to a fast start, though, and I've already had to move them from their original home...


I'm also trying to figure out a better place for these plants, it's just hard with a cat and a baby who don't like to leave things alone. I guess for now they'll just have to keep taking up space on the kitchen table...and maybe Nate won't notice that I started snapdragons and cleomes today. Maybe it will all be ok if I can explain that it's Blake's first science lesson. :)

Comments

Popular Posts