Mr. Tesla and Blake

On Friday evening Nate and I spent a "romantic" evening watching a documentary on the history channel. The show we watched was about a man named Tesla, who they called the "godfather of electrical engineering." This further illustrates the differences between me and my husband. Nate couldn't get enough of the demonstrations of these giant electrical things zapping each other underground...the possibility of them zapping each other...or something like that. I, on the other hand, was like, "science....great...." Alas...I guess this Tesla guy built the foundation for Nate to have a job, so I can spend an hour paying homage to him. :)

Blake is doing much better today. He's been struggling with a cold for over a week now, but I am happy to report that he is on the mend. It's hard to believe that he's growing so fast. We're going to have to start planning a birthday party soon! Nate was playing with him on the floor earlier, and saying, "tickle, tickle, tickle....", and Blake responded with "di, di, di..." (mimicking the "TIckle" sound that Nate was making). The mimicking of sounds seems to be his most recent development.


And finally, because we're glad he's not growing up too fast...I heard Nate chuckle today as he was reading the paper, and saw that he had come across this headline. So, he happens to share his name with a local private school, but still, we're hoping he doesn't have any girl problems quite yet.... :)

Comments

Popular Posts