Schedules "ftl"

I believe wholeheartedly that schedules and routines are crucial- and doubly so for kids. I was ecstatic when Blake and I were (finally) able to fall into a schedule. It just made life so wonderfully predictable for all of us. But, heaven forbid I break it!

Blake slept in unitl 6:30 this morning. WAHOO!! That's a whole extra hour of sleep for me! (Daddy must have tired him out last night while I was gone...) I was doubly happy, though, because that meant it would be easier to push his naps back a little today, thus making church tonight a little more bearable.

HA.

After taking a substantially later morning nap, do you think that my son will go down for his second nap this afternoon? I have tried everything in my arsenal (including going for a drive which included a pit stop so one of us could indulge in a vanilla ice cream cone...). Alas...he's happily playing in his pack 'n' play like nothing is the matter, while I take a few minutes to myself. I guess I'll worry about church later. :-/


Comments

Popular Posts