New Recipes

I continue my "one new recipe a week" quest... Here are some recipes I've tried recently that have earned me some major wife points. :)

Three-Bean Soup
I have a binder where I stuff interesting recipes that I find in magazines. I found this recipe on a page that I saved back in 2003! (The cool thing is the magazine still had a link to it on their website, so I could share it with you!) The soup was great! It had a pretty high sodium content, but everything else about it is really healthy. The other neat thing is that you can make it as mild or as spicy as you want!

Cheddar Beef Enchiladas
Nate was super excited about this one... It's also clipped from the magazine in 2003. The bonus is that the recipe makes enough for two meals- you can make one and freeze the second! It was very good, and this isn't normally my favorite type of food...

Cornbread & Bacon-stuffed Pork Chops
I'm sad that I couldn't find a link to this recipe online. It's from my Betty Crocker cookbook (I can email it to you if you really want)...also very yummy. I'm not sure if he was just trying to make me feel good or not, but Nate liked this one enough that he took a picture. :) I decided that although the recipe was very good, it's not my favorite way to eat pork chops.

Comments

Popular Posts