Bittersweet

One year ago today I was admitted to the hospital, starting our "holding pattern" up to Blake's birth. What a bittersweet day this has been!

On one hand, there are so many negative emotions associated with all the memories that have been flooding back. I'm not sure that I've completely processed all of them (thus the entire tea ring that has disappeared since Nate left for work).

On the other hand, today is a reminder of all the ways that we have been hugely and incredibly blessed in the past year. God has been so good to us and has been so present with us. I'm not sure that I have exclaimed that nearly enough.

We thank you, too, for the support you have given our family.
Anne

Comments

Sarah Jean said…
I can only imagine the emotions that yesterday brought with it...we definitely remember praying for you guys a year ago. I know that I have grown just watching God work in your family and seeing your faithfulness through it...even when I am sure it was so hard! Anyhow,thanks for sharing something so close to your heart Anne!

Popular Posts