Yeah for today!

What a great day so far! I got to make some fun Spring cupcakes. They're from a chocolate box mix, with vanilla buttercream icing and gum paste flowers:


Blake and Nate got to try out our new baby backpack. I have been researching online and found a brand (Kelty) that we really like. Nate got to try one on last weekend at Cabellas, but we decided it was slightly out of our price range at $209... I was super excited to find one on Craig's list yesterday that was MUCH more reasonably priced and in the colors I liked! I'm a little afraid- we've had two SUPER experiences with Craig's list so far...part of me wants to quit while we're ahead.


Probably just as exciting is the fact that Nate actually let me pick a date to rip apart our bedroom!! We get to de-wallpaper and paint the weekend after Easter! Wahoo! I think that the subtle hint of the paint chips taped to the wall opposite the bed has worked. I'll bet you can't guess which we've picked...


I should probably sign off and take over baby duty, as I'm pretty sure I get a towel holder hung in my bathroom this afternoon too! So much excitement!!

Comments

I'm guessing 2 or 5. Can I have 2 guesses?

Popular Posts