Beware the 15th of March!

Happy Sunday! What a beautiful day outside! Weather.com says it's 55 degrees outside! We three Zs got to go on a walk both yesterday and today! What perfect weather! Blake has really enjoyed being able to "play" outside too. Nate was itching to impart some sort of little boy knowledge to Blake, so he taught him how to play with a stick they found on the ground... I could be in for a looonng summer.

I don't think Nate and I have even a tiny bit of Irish in us, but Nate always gets a kick out of making a big corned beef and cabbage meal this time every year. He's got that going today, so we're looking forward to a yummy supper tonight. Hehe...this meal always holds fond memories for me, for it was when he made his corned beef meal four years ago that I was deemed acceptable enough to be introduced to his group of friends. ;)

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine!

Comments

Popular Posts