Blake and Kitty




It's been fun to watch Blake and Luna recently. For some reason Luna loves (and patiently endures) the attention that Blake gives her. I'm still working on the concept of "gentle touch," but something tells me I'll be at that for awhile.

Each day "di-di" is sounding more and more like "kitty." Blake has also taken to laying his cheek on her fur, sitting up, looking toward me, and saying "oo-ooo-ooo-oo." (Kind of hard to type the inflections, but loosely translated I'm pretty sure it means, "Oh! So soft!")

The cat has also been great incentive for Blake to walk. When he's considering chasing her he doesn't worry so much about what he's holding on to...he just kind of goes for it.

Happy Friday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
YEAH!! The kitty gets a little time!! Great pictures...I love the blur, which means there's a lot of lovin' going on!!! Happy Friday!
Trace

Popular Posts