Strike Three!

We have lived in our house now for a little more than 13 months. It wasn't until a couple of days ago that I noticed that in one spot in our bedroom the wallpaper is crooked. Now I can't stop looking at the spot that it is crooked, and it's driving me crazy!!!

I already didn't liked the wallpaper, and I really didn't like the fact that there is a large rip/gouge out of it in one spot. Now, the fact that there are crooked vertical stripes on my wall is just more than I can take.

Yesterday night I mentioned to Nate that since the weather is nicer now and if I have some time during the day, that maybe I could start removing said wallpaper. My dear husband's response? If I started removing the wallpaper now (before we were both ready to tackle the project) he would make me wait six more months to paint it.

ARGH!!!! :)


Comments

Sarah Jean said…
Sometimes our houses/families are so alike it's uncanny =)

Popular Posts