Fancy Shoes!

In my quest to reach a healthier weight I have been doing some exercising...but it's been hurting my knees. So, I did some research online and went to a shoe store to get some guidance on choosing a better shoe.

Well, one more thing to add to the list of "Things they don't tell you before you have kids": your feet grow, and they may not shrink back to their original size. Guess who this happened to... (Me.)

Sigh...Now I not only have big feet (knew that already), I am cool enough that they don't even carry my size in the store. You have to special order them. (Yeah...slightly embarrassing, but I'm getting over it.)

At any rate, my shoes came last week, and they were totally worth it! I love 'em! No more knee pain! Wahoo!


Comments

Lisa B said…
Are those Asics? I think they make the best shoe :)

Popular Posts