Sleep.

I think I've blogged (or talked, at least) about this before, but I'm pretty sure that for me anyway, one of the most difficult parts of having kids is sleep...or the lack of it.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've talked with other people, listened to their stories, and attempted to encourage them with, "This too shall pass."

I've learned that to be true so far, at least. We've gone through a bunch of really difficult phases with the kids, but most of the time if we just hang on and do our best we survive through them.

Camille's giving us a run for our money. As I type (to distract myself) in the living room, Nate's doing his best to calm a screaming baby (did I mention he's an awesome dad?). I know that this phase will pass...eventually...but boy is it a hard one right now!

Sleep, Camille, sleep!! (and for more than just an hour, please!)

Comments

Popular Posts