"Garden"

I realized that it's been quite some time since I posted an update on my little seedlings.

Well, I'm happy to report that I got a bunch of coleus and...one impatien! This pretty little pink flower is the only of this year's flower seeds to actually...flower. I'm still proud, though- the only actual flowers I've ever brought from seeds are morning glories, and I'm fairly certain you couldn't kill those if you tried.


Speaking of morning glories...look what I found in my front flower bed! I told you you can't kill them...I planted these guys last year, and this one decided to come back for more. It'll be interesting to see if it actually flowers. (Any guesses, DadZ?) ;)


I also have had pretty good success with the pepper plants. Here's a picture of the most successful one so far. This poor plant's only problem is that my son thinks it's spinach. Here's hoping pepper plant leaves aren't toxic....


Comments

Popular Posts