Book update.

 
In the past months I have read posts by others as they read Seven...things like, "This book is wrecking me!!!"

My internal thought process in response was, "Huh.  Well.  I'm sure it's a great book, but that's kind of dramatic to say it's wrecking you, don't you think?"

Well,  I think this book is wrecking me.

It's an easy read, but I can only read so much before my head starts to hurt and I need to do something else.  Yesterday I ran on the treadmill, and for the first time 30 minutes went by in a snap.

I'm sure others have written books on similar subjects just as powerfully (or more so), but this is the book I'm reading now.  And it's stirring my heart.

I'm so blesssed.

There are so many others with such need.

As I read the book I have an equal desire to help every single person with every single need that they could ever possibly have AND to curl up face-down on the floor of my bathroom (duh...I can hide from the kids there), hug my Bible, and pray.

So that's where I'm at.

More later.

Comments

Popular Posts