SSMT- round two.


Two years ago I participated in the Beth Moore/Living Proof Ministries Siesta Scripture Memory Team, and I have decided to go at it again in 2013.  I'm really looking forward to "forcing" myself to memorize Scripture again.  I can count (gulp) on one hand the number of verses I memorized in 2012...

This time around, I'm going to do a few things differently.

1.  I'm going to keep my selections short and sweet and really focus on them.  I think I might have bitten off more than I could chew last time, and I got kind of burned out.

2.  Our entire family is going to participate for 12 of them.  Nate and I have been amazed at how well Blake and Camille memorized their verses for their Christmas programs, and we want to keep that going.  Their little brains are sponges right now.  I want to cram as much in as I can while I have the chance.  :)  You, my friends, are most welcome to join us in the endeavor.  I have nothing more extravagant planned than to say it a couple of times during supper each night.

3.  I am going to Houston for the end celebration in 2014.  Definitely.  Probably.  Well....maybe.  I'd sure like to, anyway.

So, without further ado....

SSMT 2013 verse 1
(entire family)

 

Comments

Popular Posts