Bloggable...but no inspiration.

I feel like all of these could turn into blog posts...I just can't get the right words out to make them interesting...or funny...or something.

I got a gift certificate to Kohls for my birthday, and with part of that certificate I treated myself to a set of new kitchen washcloths.  My old ones were getting really gross and needed to be replaced.  I can't bear to use the new ones, though, because they're so pretty and clean!

I'm having the same issue with my new measuring spoons.  I got new ones that actually have the sizes written on them!  But...I haven't used them yet, lest they get dirty.

We went to the state fair on Monday.  I feel like I could write an entire post about how "little-kid-and-baby" friendly it is...did you know that the double stroller fits through the doors of the family restrooms?  Yeah for quiet, "no scary potty" havens for Blake!

The "little-kid-and-baby" friendly post inspiration is currently being hampered by the radio station that sponsors a great nursing area for mothers...but also broadcasts live from the same location, so that the nursing mothers' other children (and spouses) (i.e. BLAKE and NATE) can listen to R-rated material while they wait.  :-(

There are trees changing colors all down our street.

Finally, what a beautiful day it is outside!!  I LOVE this time of year!  (Sorry, Sarah...) ;)

Comments

Sarah Jean said…
Hey, this makes me famous right...that I'm mentioned in your blog?! You are right though, I am not nearly as pleased about the lowering temperature as you are. Just this morning I was lamenting the fact that I will likely need to wears jeans to the state fair on Saturday since it's supposed to be so "cold." Glad you are enjoying it though =)
I can't wait to see your new measuring spoons! You better count how many there are after each time I visit...just saying...

Popular Posts