Capturing it all

Today I spent some time (again) on the floor with Blake, putting his new construction puzzle together.  It's 50 pieces, but wouldn't you know...each time we put it together, he catches on a little more quickly.  What a joy to watch him doing something I really didn't think he would be able to.  I wish we could just sit like that for hours.

Camille loves accessories.  It seems like every time I turn around she's trying to put on a pair of shoes, put a barrette in her hair, put something around her neck like a necklace...  She makes me smile, but as the years go by I'm afraid I'm going to have to work hard to keep up with her.  I'm not sure I know how to accessorize myself.  ;)

Nate and I often have conversations that start out with, "Hey- when the kids get older we should..."  I'm really looking forward to the "freedom" that their growing up will bring, but at the same time I think there's a part of me that will be really sad.  Life's pretty perfect just the way it is now...

Comments

Popular Posts