Uplifting words

I was looking for some words of encouragement for a couple of friends recently, and I came across this.  I thought I'd share.  Maybe it'll brighten your day too.  :)


"I will lift my voice and sing
'Cause your love does amazing things
Lord, I know
My life is in your hands

So I will find my rest
And I will find my peace
Knowing that
You'll meet my every need.

When I'm at my weakest
Oh, you carry me
Then I become my strongest
Lord, in your hands.

There is no situation in this life that God will not miraculously lead us through-- giving us a strendth and peace that we know is beyond anything we could conjure up. Lean on him. Abandon yourself to his grace. God will give you strength when you need it.
-Kathy Troccoli"

(From Grace for a Woman's Soul, p. 122...I think I've referenced it before.  I love it.  If you can get your hands on a copy, I'd totally recommend it.)

Comments

Popular Posts