The best cupcakes I've ever eaten EVER

I'm sorry I didn't bake about 10 bazillion more of these cupcakes- I would share one with everybody.  You know they're going to be good when you get a chocolate high just smelling them.

I wanted to find a really yummy chocolate cupcake recipe to make for my MIL's birthday.  I googled "chocolate cupcake recipe," and came across this recipe for Better Than [well...you know] Cupcakes.  The recipe boasted five different chocolates within the cupcake.  I will definitely be revisiting her site.

It had me at hello.  :)

I made them on Saturday, and

OH MY!!!!

I'm not sure I can use too many more adjectives here without blushing...

YOU MUST TRY THESE CUPCAKES.



(I added the close-up just in case you want to try to smell it...I wouldn't be surprised if you could...)

Comments

Popular Posts