Strawberry Graham Dessert

YUM.
Y-U-M.
Y.U.M.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

It's not quite sufficient to say that this Strawberry Graham Dessert was good.  Oh WOW was it yummy!  I didn't want the extra cream cheese and whipping cream to go to waste, so I doubled that filling.  :)  :)  If I had to make it again I would intentionally make extra graham cracker crumbs for the top.  Not just a few either....  :)

Enjoy!

(PS- In the book, this recipe was right next to the Fabulous Fudge Cheesecake recipe I made for Dad's birthday this year.  Coincidence??  I think not.)


-----

121.  Dentist visits done with for 365 more days.
122.  No cavities.
123.  Dental insurance.
124.  Calm husbands.
125.  Warm sun.
126.  Kiddie pools.
127.  Clean water.
128.  Many students this month.
129.  Opportunities to serve.
130.  Not having to go back to the dentist for a whole 'nother year. (I'm really thankful.)  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts