FlowerZ...in July

I don't claim to be a master gardener, but I'm so proud of the little things that I've added this year.  How fun it is to take pictures and chart the progress as the growing season progresses!

My best flower surprise of the year-- coneflowers.  I just might rip up all our grass and plant coneflowers instead.



My very first tomatoes--ever.

It's all about the wife points...the first of this season's peppers for Nate.  :)

A dahila...almost!

It was so humid my lens kept fogging up...but I thought this bug was pretty.


Gladiolus....almost!




Zucchini.  Surely a bumper crop.



-----
171.  Contacts.
172.  Fresh herbs from your own garden.
173.  Recipes.
174.  Recipes handed down.
175.  Scrapbooks.
176.  A full pantry.
177.  Double coupon day.
178.  Siblings playing together.
179.  Double strollers.
180.  Time for rest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Will you share your zucchini?

Popular Posts