Sunrise, sunset...

Five years ago this week...
We bought a cat.  I was doing some temp work and desperately searching for some sort of teaching job.

Ten years ago this week...
I had just come back from studying in Spain and was preparing for my final year at NWC.

Fifteen years ago I was probably babysitting.  Twenty years ago I was probably spending a lot of time at the swimming pool.  Twenty-five years ago?  Not sure...at the babysitter's, I guess.

Thirty years ago?  Getting ready to be born.  

That's right people, we have now begun "The Thirty Days of Anne."  (Imagine much trumpet fanfare, followed closely by doomsday music.)

Sadly, other than hoping that Benihaha still does their birthday club, I HAVE NO PLANS FOR CELEBRATING EACH OF SAID THIRTY DAYS.  

I'll take suggestions.  (...and I'll most likely use any suggestions that include ice cream or Wendy's frosties.)


------
201.  (almost) Thirty years of health and happiness.
202.  (almost) Thirty years of grace.
203.  Out-of-the-blue phone calls.
204.  Fresh green beans.
205.  Flex money.
206.  Journals.
207.  Opportunities to teach.
208.  Opportunities for a break from no-nap children.
209.  Gifted hymn-writers.
210.  Soap.

Comments

Popular Posts