Hot stuff!


Tomorrow's the 10K.

Am I ready?  Yes.

Have I looked at the weather forecast?  Yes.  (75 degrees with 76% humidity.)

Am I scared to run 6.2 miles?  No.  (I can most definitely finish.)

Am I scared to run when it's already 75 degrees with 76% humidity at 8:00 a.m.?  Most definitely.  I just don't like heat.  I get lethargic.  I get crabby.  (...and that's while I'm still sitting in air conditioning.)  I've been working hard to run this race, and I want to do well, that's all.  

Because if I don't do well, I just might be compelled to run another one.  

Perish the thought!



-----

131.  Stellar nap days.
132.  Inspirational stories.
133.  Fridays.
134.  Crock pots.
135.  Supportive husbands.
136.  Supportive friends.
137.  Hobbies you can make money at.
138.  Humbling moments.
139.  Honesty.
140.  Traditions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck tomorrow. We will cheer for you from afar! MOM

Popular Posts