What I learned.

Saturday morning was humid and hotter than I would have liked it to be.  I got really overheated and I ended up having to walk some.  My finishing time was 1:28, but the way that I look at it, it's beatable.  I can try again and I'll have absolutely no problem beating my time.  :)

1.  I came in last, but I'm glad I started it and finished it.
2.  The race didn't go well, but the training still did.  It's not about that one bad, hot morning of running (and walking).  It's about the many weeks of good, cool, way-to-go running mornings.
3.  I'll try again another time...when it's nice and cool.
4.  I still like running, and I look forward to getting back out there tomorrow morning.  :)



-----

141.  Birthday cake.
142.  A new toy.
143.  Aunts and uncles.
144.  God's faithfulness.
145.  Others' testimonies of God's faithfulness.
146.  Baseball bats and basketball hoops and golf clubs and plenty of kids to play with them.
147.  Lunchtime phone calls with Nate.
148.  Toddler cheeks.
149.  New beds.
150.  Buds on flowers.

Comments

Holly said…
Anne I am so proud of you - way to go! You inspire me...keep up the awesome work :)

Popular Posts