Back to Selah.

A friend of mine recently wrote something that completely resonated with me:

"Why is it that that the best and worst emotional situations often come at the same time?"

This week has been...a week.  and it's only Wednesday.  This week there are people that I love that are experiencing the highest of highs, and at the very same time there are people that I love experiencing the lowest of lows.

And I'm realizing that both sets of people love the very same God.  and the very same God loves both sets of people.

and I'm realizing...what's left?  What am I to do?  What are we to do? 

What are we always to do?


and I don't know what else to do...I know my heart is bursting with joy.  and I know my heart is breaking.  and Jesus wants it. 

every day.

every emotion.

He's where it starts and ends.

He's all there is.

Hallelujah!

Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts