New Stuff.

My new shoes came.  I like them a LOT.  Blake assures me that they will make me run faster (but this has not yet been the case).



I spend a lot more time at the keyboard doing one-handed typing nowadays, and you know what I've realized?  I can type just fine if I am using both hands and NOT looking at the keys, but the hunt-and-peck stuff?  I'm lost.  Thus it became a real issue that quite a few of the letters had rubbed off of our keyboard.  My poor friends were getting some pretty strange emails as a result.

Well...the UPS man finally brought me this:


and as you can see (and thanks to my computer gadget-loving husband), I can even hunt and peck in the dark.  ;)  Just think of all the quality blogging I can do now!

But don't worry...with the push of a button, I can change the backlight color so that it matches the color of the Tron mouse...



Comments

Popular Posts