Wednesday desserts: Brownie points

Well, friends...this is it.  Today's the last Wednesday dessert of the year.  :)

Independently Nate and I both came up with the craving for something chocolate, so I went with brownies.

This recipe for S'more Brownies caught my eye some time ago, and I've been wanting to try it.  I must admit, I cheated and bought a box mix for the brownie part.  I'm hoping nobody notices or complains, but let's face it- the Z-kids aren't all perfect nappers these days...


Nate's request was for caramel swirl brownies, so I found this recipe from Taste of Home.  I went for the extra wife points and made these from scratch/according to the recipe.  You can't so much see the caramel swirl on top, but I'm guessing it will still taste yummy!


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts