Dream jobs?

Lately I've been thinking about jobs I wouldn't mind trying...at least for a little bit.


Grocery store clerk
Just to run the stuff over the scanner and hear the beeps...

Traffic controller
Vest, flashlight, whistle...the whole nine yards.  

Nurse
Every time I've been in the hospital, the nurses have been spectacular.  I realize they have the power to make you feel so comfortable and cared for during your stay.  My mom did this for a long time- I hope people told her what a difference she made to them.

Suited, sign-holding, airport-picker-upper
Not much more exciting than driving to the airport and picking someone up...

Janitor
I think everybody should have to be a janitor at some point in life for 24 hours.  I think we'd all be more grateful...  Plus, I think janitors have a whole lot more power than anyone realizes.  Mwhahha...

Seasonal garden center employee
Think about it- you're paid to be outside and taking care of flowers.  Plus, I've heard that you get dibs on the leftovers at the end of planting season!

Test kitchen grunt
For a little while, at least.  How fun would it be to play with all those kitchen toys all day long?


Please tell me I'm not the only one with these aspirations...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your post. But you are doing my dream job.. a stay at home mom.

Popular Posts