Home Sanctuary

I've got the Company Girl button over there ---> 
because I love what Rachel Anne Ridge does on her blog.  A friend introduced me to it awhile ago, and I've been quite addicted ever since.  (This is the lady who used to give me points for housework, people.  She has a different format now, but I still give myself the points.)  ;)

Well, she's opened a new store, and I lovvvvvve pretty much every print on there.  (Nate doesn't know it yet, but I'm totally going to buy one...or two...)  She's got a promo on right now, you can get 15% off canvas prints if you use the code OPENHOUSE.

She's doing a giveaway on her blog today too, but I'd totally be sharing this even if she wasn't.  I love her style, and she's really nice (she's responded to a couple of my emails, which automatically makes me cool too).  :)

Enjoy!

Comments

Rachel Anne said…
Thank you, Anne! I really appreciate your support :). Abby is beautiful!!! And big bro and sis are adorable....I'll be they just want to be in the baby's face alllll the time. ("Please don't squish your sister...") I enjoyed scrolling through some of your other posts...loved that ressurection garden! So creative.
Becky said…
Rachel Anne even responded on my FB when we lost Isaiah...true love and kindness for those she doesn't even know. So glad you love Home Sanctuary as much as I do. ;)

Popular Posts