My happy place.

I have found my happy place.

I'm afraid to say that it was the highlight of the trip for me (because Nate didn't go along), so I'll say that it was one of my favorite parts of the trip.  (Unless, of course, Nate isn't within earshot.  Then I'll totally tell you that this was my very favorite part of the trip.)

Where?  The San Jose Municipal Rose Garden.

This garden lists itself as "America's Best Rose Garden." 


It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.  Breathtaking.  Literally.  My breath kept catching in my chest.

I'm not sure that my pictures can do it justice, but here you go:















 
I might consider moving somewhere warmer, just so I can have rose bushes with blooms as big as my entire hand.  And rose trees.  And rose awnings.  And rose vines...

Comments

That is incredible. So beautiful and incredible. Everything is so lush and magical!

Popular Posts