Libraries Rock.

This morning the kids and I got to go to a story time at the library.  We hadn't been to story time since Camille was a very small baby, but when a friend invited us to come today we jumped on it.

The theme of the story time was seeds and gardening.  In addition to being entertained with stories, songs, and rhymes, the kids came away with pencils, a library card holder, a packet of seeds, and a little pot in which they planted some zinnias.

I love libraries.  I love that you can go into a library, get as many books as you can carry, take them home, read them, return them, and repeat the process as many times as you want.  

I love that if my library doesn't have the book I want, they will bend over backwards to try to get it for me.

I love that my kids are encouraged to go to the library and get as many books as they want.

I love that the library has so many programs like the story time we attended today.

I also love that it's all free.  ;)

lol...whose kids are these anyway?



Comments

Popular Posts