IRL

Last night I got to do something totally out of my comfort zone- I attended the Minneapolis Modern Quilt Guild's meeting.

SO FUN.

I went because the guest speaker was the author of one of the blogs that I follow and LOVE.  (Amanda from Crazy Mom Quilts)  Among other things, she makes the most beautiful things out of her fabric scraps.  I come away from her blog totally inspired every. single. time. 

At any rate, I went to the meeting, heard her speak, and got up the guts to thank her for her blog and for inspiring me.  (I hope I didn't babble too much.)

Now I'm just left wishing I'd gotten my picture taken with her for proof.  ;)  Alas- there's always next time!

Comments

Jana said…
Anne - I'm very impressed with your determination to run this 1/2 marathon and as a former employee of ACS I know that the money you are raising will make a difference in the fight against cancer. You are going to do amazing things this weekend! Best wishes!

Popular Posts