A birthday bag for J.

A couple of weeks ago Blake came home with an invitation to a birthday party.  We opened it to find out the identity of the birthday kid.

A girl.

W00T!!!  I GET TO SEW WITH PINK!  WAHOO!!!

hehe...just in case, I did email the birthday girl's mom to ask her favorite colors.

Pink and purple, thank you very much.  :)

I asked Blake if I should make her a pillow (like the Valentine-y one) or a little bag.  Blake considered this for a second, and replied, "She likes to do art and draw pictures for people, so I think we should make her a bag to carry her supplies in."

So there you have it.  



Enjoy!

Comments

Blake is so thoughtful - reflecting on what she likes to do and therefore which gift would suit her best. I guess when I look at his parents, though, I shouldn't be surprised he's so thoughtful. :)

Popular Posts