The weekend.

We Zs kept pretty busy the past few days.  The weekend started off on a pretty good note, if I do say so myself.  It was our weekend to clean the church, so somebody volunteered to watch our kids, AND she made us muffins.  It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Displaying 20140201_091705.jpg

Do you know how clean our house would be if somebody volunteered to watch the kids and bake me muffins every time it was time to clean?  :)

Saturday afternoon I worked on a Valentine-y gift for our adopt-a-college-student friend.  I think it turned out so cute!


And Sunday afternoon I worked on some yummy appetizer-y things to eat during the Super Bowl.  I had great visions of making up all of these recipes as a family, but it didn't exactly work out that way.  Surprisingly (or maybe unsurprisingly), Abby was the only one that really got into it.


Most of the recipes turned out well.  :)

The star of the show was the homemade soft pretzels.  YUM.  I'm telling you- they rivaled any that I've had before.  

Displaying 20140202_170829.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts