Cleaning Frenzy!!

It could be early Spring fever, or it could be that I actually cleaned my glasses and saw how disgustingly dirty my house was... Whatever the reason, this morning a great cleaning frenzy was begun when I (very carefully) pulled the stove away from the wall.

OH MY....

If you ever want to feel horrible about yourself as a wife/mother/housekeeper/human being, pull your stove away from the wall and just look. Alas...I'll leave it at that, and, rather than dwelling on what treasures I found behind the stove, I've decided I will just revel in the fact that I would now invite any one of you over to my house to inspect the area behind my stove. It is that clean. ;)

Now on to the rest of the kitchen...and the living room...and the bathrooms...and the bedrooms...

Comments

Popular Posts