Lunch with Daddy

Today Blake and I went and ate lunch with Nate at work. It was a neat way to break up the day, and this way Nate got a little more "face time" with Blake. We also got to see some of the things that Nate does at work. One of the things he showed us was a board layout that he's been working pretty hard on. (I didn't understand much of what was on the screen, but I did applaud his pretty color choices.) Visiting there always puts a little bit more of a picture to all of the semi-abstract things he talks about at home.

As usual, Blake fell asleep on the way home, so I'm enjoying some peace and quiet-- for a little while, at least. :)

Comments

Andy Fredman said…
I don't suppose Nate mentioned to you that he's just using the default colors...
Anne said…
Hmm...no, no he did not. You mean he could have chosen pinks and purples?! "Oh, nate...."

Popular Posts