Sports void

Well, sadly, the Vikings didn't make it too far into the playoffs, which means we have a lack of sports events to be excited about now for awhile. I guess we'll probably watch the rest of the playoffs through to the Super Bowl, but it's just not the same....

Which brings us back to NASCAR. :)

NASCAR.com lists Daytona only 40 days, 17 hours, 58 minutes, and 23 seconds away. Hardly enough time to ramp up for the coming season! I'm having a hard time picking a "favorite" driver to cheer for this season. Do I stick with Dale Jr.? Do I go with Tony Stewart, now that he's safely transferred from the dark side? Do I please my husband and cheer for Carl Edwards (even though this would greatly distress my father? I think he quietly accepts Nate's cheering for him, because at least his son-in-law's watching the races, but his own daughter? rooting for a [gasp] Ford??)?

There is always Ryan Newman....who has also switched to Chevrolet....and we do have a history....sort of.... ;)

Comments

Popular Posts