Cold! Sleep!

Hi all! Hope you're warm! My dad called me yesterday from Scottsdale, AZ, and told me he was walking around outside in short sleeves. I growled. Right now weather.com says that the outside temp is -22, -38 windchill. It's days like these that I am reminded of how wonderful I have it...Blake and I can stay inside where it's nice and warm all day long.

AND...

Blake slept from 7:00 p.m. - 4:00 a.m. last night!! At 4:00 he went right back down and slept until 6:15!!! Wahoooooo!! This is huge!! He had been doing so well for such a long time, and then he started to regress again and was waking up a few times every night and not wanting to go back down. We've been trying some new things and it finally seems to be working! Yeah!! (Actually, I think he even could have done better, but I wrecked it for him by being so shocked that he was still asleep at 4:00....)

Comments

Popular Posts