A Visit to Rochester

Today Blake and I made a trip down to Rochester so that Blake could meet some of my Mom's coworkers. The trip actually worked out quite well- he took his morning nap on the way down, and he took an early afternoon nap on the way back. I look back to the trip that he and I made in July, and it's amazing to me how much better he is at traveling now. What a different baby!

Blake did very well in the office too...much better than I would have done with (literally- I made a point of counting) ten women hovering over him and ooh-ing every time he blinked. Wait...you mean I was there? j/k...one of Mom's coworkers did actually say hi to me too. :)

Mom took us to lunch in the skyway, which was a lot of fun. It's been quite some time since we've done that. Plus, it's the first time Blake's eaten exclusively restaurant food for a meal (yeah! no more packing separate food!).

As an added bonus, I ran into a friend from high school who I know I haven't seen in almost 10 years. How neat was that?!

At any rate, we're home safe after a fun trip! Happy Friday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
If I remember correctly three men also acknowledged his and your presence.

Popular Posts