New Year & New Recipes

Happy New Year!!

This day has been great. Any time that I get to have Nate home during the day is a bonus. Although, it feels so much like a Saturday that somebody's going to have to call and remind us not to go to church tomorrow. :)

I realized that I haven't been posted recently about my experiments with new recipes each week. I have kept up with it, and most of them have been pretty good! Here's some of the things that I have tried:

Pizza Spaghetti Style
Chicken Packets
Veggie Pasta Shells
Sweet Potato Fries (loosely based on this recipe)
Twice Baked Potatoes (loosely based on this recipe)
Baked Ziti

All of them turned out pretty well, I think. I think all of them have gotten an "A-OK to try again" from Nate. I'm going to have to work on the sweet potato fries a little more, though, because mine came out mushy instead of crispy. :-/ My mom gave me a cookbook for Christmas, so I'm pretty excited to start digging through that too!

Happy cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts